Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Member – $25
- Group Membership (organizations of less than 20) – $50
This includes up to four attendees at events and counts as one vote on the Council
- Student Membership – $10
And will provide you with:
- Access to membership meetings and events for the year
- Access to the online FLFPC workspace
- A quarterly newsletter.
- Access to online resources as they become available.
- Discounts on Food Policy sponsored events.
- And the knowledge that you are supporting efforts to develop a more sustainable and just food system for all.
Any membership gains you access to all FLFPC meetings and events.